Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Unsure

Well I haven't posted much lately, I've been super busy! Trying to figure out how to get my blog up and running... I need to figure out how to do the layouts and I really want to change the name. Any ideas or suggestions? Also my mother in law is sending me a sewing machine! I've never used one so I'm kind of hesitant but supperrrrr excited!

Also! My hubby should be home next month from Afghanistan! Can we say freaking out!?!? lol, so much to do around the house ahhhh!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lisa! So glad your husband will be home soon--I can't even imagine how anxious you must be. And you'll figure out lots of ways to use that sewing machine. I wish I had one!

    Got your comment about the words (sorry the painting was a fail!)--what colors/size are you attempting? The reason I ask is because I have a lot of vinyl that I'm not sure what to do with. And I seriously would love to help you out. Shoot me an email if you're interested--I just added a contact us page on our blog! :)

    ReplyDelete